- High-Performance Static CMOS Technology
- 100 MHz (10-ns Cycle Time)
- 60 MHz (16.67-ns Cycle Time)
- Low-Power (1.8-V Core, 3.3-V I/O) Design
- JTAG Boundary Scan Support(1)
- High-Performance 32-Bit CPU (TMS320C28x)
- 16 x 16 and 32 x 32 MAC Operations
- 16 x 16 Dual MAC
- Harvard Bus Architecture
- Atomic Operations
- Fast Interrupt Response and Processing
- Unified Memory Programming Model
- Code-Efficient (in C/C++ and Assembly)
- Boot ROM (4K x 16)
- With Software Boot Modes (via SCI, SPI, CAN, I2C, and Parallel I/O)
- Standard Math Tables
The TMDSDOCK2808 C2000 Experimenter Kits from Texas Instruments are ideal products for OEMs to use for initial device exploration and testing. The 2808 Experimenter Kit has a docking station with access to all controlCARD signals, breadboard areas and RS-232, JTAG connectors, and features on board USB JTAG emulation. Each kit contains a 2808 controlCARD.
The controlCARD is a complete board level module that utilizes and industry-standard DIMM form factor to provide a low-profiles single-board controller solution. . Kit is complete with Code Composer Studio™ IDE v3.3 C28x™ Free 32K Byte Version. C2000 applications software with example code and full hardware details also available. No external JTAG emulator is required as the docking station has on board USB JTAG emulation
C2000 devices are 32 bit microcontrollers with high performance integrated peripherals designed for real-time control applications. Its math-optimized core gives designers the means to improve system efficiency, reliability, and flexibility. Powerful integrated peripherals make C2000 devices the perfect single-chip control solution. C2000's development tools strategy and software (controlSUITE) create an open platform with the goal of maximizing usability and minimizing development time.
Key Applications: Digital power, Digital motor control, Renewable energy, Power line communications, Lighting,Automotive, Precision sensing and control.