The Microchip’s DM320003-2 USB Starter Kit II provides a low-cost, modular development system for Microchip’s line of 32-bit microcontrollers (MCUs). The starter kit comes preloaded with demonstration software for the user to explore the new features of the PIC32. It is also expandable through a modular expansion interface, which allows the user to extend its functionality. The starter kit also supplies on-board circuitry for full debug and programming capabilities.
The PIC32 USB Starter Kit II provides the easiest and lowest cost method to experience the USB and CAN functionality of the PIC32 microcontrollers. Users can develop CAN applications using PIC32 expansion board. The board contains everything need to develop USB embedded host/device/OTG applications by combining this board with Microchip's free USB software. The USB Starter Kit II has the same form factor and expansion connector as other PIC32 Starter Kits. All project files have been included so that the code may be used directly to restore the PIC32 MCU on the starter kit to its original state (i.e., if the sample device has been reprogrammed with another program).
Key Applications: Automotive, Wireless Connectivity, Wired Connectivity.
- PIC32MX795F512L 32-bit microcontroller.
- Green power indicator LED.
- On-board crystal for precision microcontroller clocking (8 MHz).
- USB connectivity for on-board debugger communications.
- Orange debug indicator LED.
- Three push button switches for user-defined inputs.
- Three user-defined indicator LEDs.
- USB Type A receptacle connectivity for PIC32 host-based applications.
- HOST mode power jumper.
- PIC32 USB Starter Kit II Development Board
- USB mini-B to full-sized A cable – USB debug cable to debug and power the board
- USB micro-B to full-sized A cable – PIC32 USB cable to communicate with the PIC32 USB port