The PIC32 Ethernet Starter Kit (DM320004) provides the easiest and lowest cost method to experience 10/100 Ethernet development with PIC32. Combined with Microchip's free TCP/IP software, your project will be running in no time. The PIC32 has an available CAN 2.0b peripheral and USB host/device/OTG.
The Ethernet Starter Kit has a form factor and expansion connector that are compatible with other PIC32 Starter Kits. The PIC32 Ethernet Starter Kit runs on Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7.
The 32-bit portfolio with the MIPS® M4K® offers high performance microcontrollers, and all the tools needed to develop your embedded project. With free software, low cost development tools, and pin/peripheral compatibility from 16-bit product lines, PIC32 MCUs shorten time to market and allow your designs to grow. PIC32 gives your application the processing power, memory and peripherals your design needs!
The MIPS32® M4K® Processor Core contains several logic blocks working together in parallel, providing an efficient high performance computing engine. The following blocks are included with the core:
- Execution Unit
- Multiply/Divide Unit (MDU)
- System Control Coprocessor (CP0)
- Fixed Mapping Translation (FMT)
- Dual Internal Bus interfaces
- Power Management
- MIPS16e Support
- Enhanced JTAG (EJTAG) Controller
Key Applications: Metering Solutions, Motor control, Home appliance, Design Examples, Digital Power, Lighting, USB, Ethernet, Wireless, Graphics Solutions, Audio and Speech, Low Power
- PIC32MX795F512L 32-bit microcontroller.
- PIC32MX440F512H USB microcontroller for on-board debugging.
- Green power indicator LED.
- On-board crystal for precision microcontroller clocking (8 MHz).
- USB connectivity for on-board debugger communications.
- Orange debug indicator LED.
- Three push button switches for user-defined inputs.
- Three user-defined indicator LEDs.
- USB Type A receptacle connectivity for PIC32 host-based applications.
- HOST mode power jumper.
- RJ-45 Ethernet port.
- Ethernet 10/100 bus speed indicator LED.
- 50 MHz Ethernet PHY oscillator.
- 32 kHz oscillator (optional).
- USB Host and OTG power supply for powering PIC32 USB applications.
- PIC32 Ethernet Starter Board
- Standard A to mini B cable for debugger
- Standard A to micro B cable for USB application development
- Ethernet cable