The Microchip PIC32MZ EC Adaptor Board, which features a 168-pin to 132-pin connector, enables the use of PIC32 starter kits that have a 168-pin interface.
- 3.2 inch (8.1 cm) QVGA touch screen display with backlight
- Five user-controlled LEDs
- Four-way joystick (S2)
- Fire button (S1)
- Headphone jack
- Line output jack
- Microphone input jack
- Power LED
- PICtail™ compatible expansion connector
- Solomon Systech Graphics Controller (SSD1926)
- microSD card slot.
- Regulated 3.3V and 1.8V power supply for powering the board via a starter kit or 9-14V power supply
- Accelerometer and temperature sensor (BMA150)
- 24LC08 EEPROM.
- SPI Flash (SST25VF016)
- 24-bit audio codec (WM8731)
- CPLD for SPI and Chip Select configuration
- Starter kit connector
- Integrated 802.11 wireless connectivity
The DM320005 Multimedia Expansion Board (MEB) provides PIC32 Starter Kit,dsPIC33E USB Starter Kit or PIC24E USB Starter Kit users with an integrated yet flexible solution for development of high impact user interfaces.
The board comes with a 3.2 Color TFT touch-screen QVGA display, an onboard FCC certified WiFi module, a 24-bit stereo audio code, a three-axis accelerometer, a joystick and a MicroSD memory card slot. Simply connect any DM320001, DM320003-2, DM320004, DM330012 and DM240012 Starter Kit to the MEB and you're ready to develop, program and debug code for the user interface features.
- Attach any PIC32, dsPIC33E or PIC24E Starter Kit (required)
- Power via USB through the starter kit, or external 9V supply
- Fast High Color Images
- Localized Fonts
- Visual Prompts and buttons
- 24-bit Stereo Audio
- Speex Voice Playback
- MP3 Music
- Touch Screen Buttons
- 8 position Joystick with Fire button
- 3 Axis Orientation / Acceleration
- FCC Certified Wi-Fi™
- 10/100 Ethernet via PIC32 Ethernet Starter Kit