VARTA - 55615201501 - BATTERY, NIMH, V150H, 1.2V, 150MAH
System highlights of Ni-MH Button Cells – Robust Family – from VARTA Microbattery:
- Excellent overcharge capability due to patented GCE-Electrode
- Low self-discharge of 20% at RT after 1 year
- Flat and stable discharge voltage
- Long life – typical 500 full cycles
- Slim design
- Wide temperature range
- - Storage: -40°C up to +65°C
- - Discharge: -20°C up to +65°C
- - Charge 0°C up to +65°C
- Good recovery characteristics after long storage period and deep discharge
- Sealed rechargeable Ni-MH Button Cells from VARTA Microbattery can be operated in any position
- The cells complete the manufacturing process in a charged state
- Because of time and temperature depending self- discharge, the state of charge upon receipt can not be precisely defined.
- Before use, therefore, sealed Ni-MH cells should be recharged.
- Car and home alarm applications
- Medical applications - pipettes
- Sensor Network Supply, timer, actor, sensor
- Smart grid, metering
Quality – Made in Germany
- Manufactured on highly automated lines
- Direct replacement for Ni-Cd
- No memory effect
- 0% lead, 0% mercury, and 0 % cadmium
- All cells have built in safety vent for security in abuse conditions
- UL recognition under file BBET2.MH13654
- ISO 9000 certified for design and manufacture of rechargeable mass type cells and batteries.
- Conformity to requirements of ISO 9001
- VARTA Microbattery is a leader of Ni-MH Button Cell technology and received several ecological and industry awards are in line with ROHS (in accordance to EU directive 2002/95/EC). They do not contain the hazardous substances Hg, Cd, Pb, Cr6+, PBBs, PBDEs, as in ROHS, with Cd <100 ppm and the others >1000 ppm
Extended charging outside specified temperature ranges may have an adverse effect on cell life. Also permanent charging exceeding the limits of specified temperature ranges may reduce the battery life. The maximum life is achieved, when charging at an average temperature of +20 to +30°C.
The specified temperature range is from -20 to +60°C on discharge. Repeated discharge at the extreme temperatures may affect battery life. In all application do not deep-discharge (< 0.6 V / cell) our Ni-MH cells and batteries.
Life Expectancy in Long-term use
Batteries are chemical products involving chemical reactions. Hence capacity and voltage will decrease over long time use as well as during long-term storage capacity and voltage will drop. Typically, a battery will last 5 years or 1000 IEC cycles, if used under recommended conditions and not overdischarged or overcharged. However, non-observance of recommended conditions concerning storage, charging, discharging, temperature and other factors during use can lead to shortened life expectancy of products and deterioration of performance.
Man Parts No.
BATTERY, NIMH, V150H, 1.2V, 150MAH