- 256 Mbytes of NAND Flash memory
- One ® serial DataFlash®
- One Atmel TWI serial EEPROM
- One USB Device port interface
- Two USB Host port interfaces
- One DBGU serial communication port
- One complete MODEM serial communication port
- One additional serial communication port with RTS/CTS handshake control
- JTAG/ICE debug interface
- One PHY Ethernet 100-base TX with three status LEDs
- One on-board Audio DAC
- Two DataFlash SD/MMC card slots
The Atmel's AT91SAM9G20-EK Evaluation kit lets designers quickly evaluate and develop code for applications running on the Atmel SAM9G20.The board supports the AT91SAM9G20 in a 217-ball LFBGA RoHS-compliant Package.
The AT91SAM9G20 is based on the integration of an ARM926EJ-S processor with fast ROM and RAM memories and a wide range of peripherals.The AT91SAM9G20 embeds an Ethernet MAC, one USB Device Port, and a USB Host controller. It also integrates several standard peripherals, such as the USART, SPI, TWI, Timer Counters, Synchronous Serial Controller, ADC and MultiMedia Card Interface.
The AT91SAM9G20 is architectured on a 6-layer matrix, allowing a maximum internal bandwidth of six 32-bit buses. It also features an External Bus Interface capable of interfacing with a wide range of memory devices. The AT91SAM9G20 is an enhancement of the AT91SAM9260 with the same peripheral features. It is pin-to-pin compatible with the exception of power supply pins. Speed is increased to reach 400 MHz on the ARM core and 133 MHz on the system bus and EBI.
Key Applications: Building Automation (Comfort and Control, Fire and Security, Telecare), Industrial Automation (Industrial Communications, PLC and I/O Modules).
- An AT91SAM9G20-EK board
- A universal input AC/DC power supply with US and Europe plug adapter
- One A/B-type USB cable
- One serial RS232 cable
- One RJ45 crossed Ethernet cable
- One CD-ROM that allows the user to begin evaluating the AT91 ARM® Thumb® 32-bit microcontroller quickly
- One 3V Lithium battery
|User Manual/Guide||user guide for at91sam9g20-ek evaluation board (.pdf)|