- 64-bit dual-rank DDR3 DIMM with 8-bit ECC support
- 128 MB NOR flash memory
- 1 GB 2K-block NAND flash memory
- 16 MB SPI ROM
- 256B NVRAM
- PCI Express: Three PCI Express interfaces
- SATA: Two independent SATA 2.0 controllers
- Ethernet : Two 10/100/1000Mbps PHYs using RGMII interfaces
- IEEE® 1588 Clock input from precision oscillator
- Dual I2C
- Dual (internal and external) SDHC slot
- USB: Two USB interfaces
- UARTs: Two DB9 connectors
- TDM: Dual SLIC interfaces
- GPIO: 16
- Two 10/100/1000 Ethernet connectors
- System logic (Pixis FPGA)
- Manages system reset sequencing
- Manages system bus clock speed selections
- Implements registers for system control and monitoring
- System and DDR clock
- Can be independently set to one of eight common settings in the interval 66 MHz– 166 MHz Power supplies
- PMBus controlled supplies for VDD, SVDD/XVDD, OVDD and GVDD
- Video Internal LVDS-encoder attached 800 x 600 8" LCD panel or DVI
- Audio Stereo 24-bit I2S audio with headphone output and microphone input
The NXP P1022DS-PB QorIQ Development System is ideal for hardware and software development for embedded applications. It leverages the highly integrated QorIQ P1022 processor, a NXP Energy-Efficient product solution, and leading-edge external components.The high level of integration in the P1022 processor helps to lower system costs, improve performance and simplify board design.
The P1022 processor also integrates an optional hardware encryption block that supports different algorithms for high-performance data that is critical for supporting secure communications. Devices marked with an E include a security engine. The P1022 also includes integrated dual SATA controllers, LCD interface and I2S/TDM audio interface, as well as advanced power management capabilities for Energy Star guidelines with less than 300 mW deep sleep power dissipation.
A board support package (BSP) is preinstalled on the P1022DS. This BSP consists of a boot loader (u-boot) and a generic Power Architecture technology system based on the Linux® kernel. The u-boot binary and the Linux kernel reside in the on-board flash memory with a file system pre-installed on the hard disk shipped in the P1022DS development system.
The P1022DS BSP generation takes advantage of the Linux Target Image Builder (LTIB), a suite of tools that leverages existing open source configuration scripts and source code packages, combining them all into a single BSP generation bundle. The source code packages include boot loader and Linux kernel sources as well as many user-space source code packages to build a complete BSP. The LTIB also provides compiler packages, required to build the BSP. NXP developers use the LTIB to create BSPs for a multitude of NXP development markets. The LTIB leverages as many BSP elements as possible for the NXP markets supported, while offering the flexibility necessary to customize components that require platform-specific modifications.
Key Applications: Connectivity, Industrial, Medical/Health Care, Networking, wired and wireless access.
- P1022DS-PB QorIQ Development System board
- Reference manual
- Bill of materials
- Board-related documentation
- Configuration guide
- Software tools
- Linux 2.6.x kernel
- Cross compile and native GNU tool chain
- CodeWarrior USB