- ADuC7029 Precision Analog Microcontrollers
- ARM7TDMI® core, 16-bit/32-bit RISC architecture
- JTAG port supports code download and debug
- 62 kB flash/EE memory
- 8 kB SRAM
- 2-layer PCB (4 in × 5 in form factor)
- 9 V power supply regulated to 3.3 V on board
- 4-pin UART header to connect to RS-232 interface cable
- 20-pin standard JTAG connector
- Demonstration circuit. 32.768 kHz watch crystal to drive the PLL clock.
- ADR291 2.5 V external reference chip
- Reset/download/IRQ0 push buttons
- Power indicator/general-purpose LEDs
- Access to all ADC inputs and DAC output from external header. All device ports are brought out to external header pins.
- Surface-mount and through-hole general purpose prototype area.
The EVAL-ADUC7029QSZ QuickStart Plus Kit is for evaluating the ADuC7029 Precision Analog Microcontrollers, fully integrated, 1 MSPS, 12-bit data acquisition systems incorporating high performance multichannel ADCs, 16-bit/32-bit MCUs, and Flash/EE memory on a single chip. The QuickStart Plus Kit features debug via UART and an assembly & C-source debugging environment. In addition the QuickStart Plus Kit allows true non-intrusive JTAG emulation.
This kit is intended for any new users who want to have a comprehensive hardware development environment. The QuickStart Plus Kit also contains general purpose prototye areas which are provided at the bottom of the evaluation board for adding external components as required in the user’s application.
The ADuC7029 contains an ARM7TDMI® core, 16-bit/32-bit RISC machine that offers up to 41 MIPS peak performance. Eight kilobytes of SRAM and 62 kilobytes of nonvolatile Flash/EE memory are provided on-chip. The ARM7TDMI® core views all memory and registers as a single linear array. The ADC incorporates a fast, multichannel, 12-bit ADC.
An additional four inputs are available but are multiplexed with the four DAC output pins. However, in many cases where the DAC outputs are not present, these pins can still be used as additional ADC inputs, giving a maximum of 16 ADC input channels. The ADC can operate in single-ended or differential input mode. The ADC input voltage is 0 V to VREF. A low drift band gap reference, temperature sensor, and voltage comparator complete the ADC peripheral set.Depending on the part model, up to four buffered voltage output DACs are available on-chip. The DAC output range is programmable to one of three voltage ranges.
Key Applications: Industrial control and automation systems, Smart sensors, precision instrumentation, Base station systems, optical networking.
|User Manual/Guide||ADuC7xxx Get Started User Guide|
|Product Brief/Fact sheet||ADuC7019/ADuC702x: Silicon Anomaly List|
|Data Sheet||Data Sheet for ADuC70xx Series Precision Analog Microcontrollers|
|Application Note||AN-904 - ADuC7028 Evaluation Board Reference Guide|
|Application Note||AN-724 - ADuC702x Serial Download Protocol|
|Schematics / Layout files||EVAL-ADUC7029QSZ Schematic and Board Outline (.pdf)|
|Schematics / Layout files||Schematic (zip) CAD files are PADS compatible. (.zip)|
|Schematics / Layout files||Gerber Files for EVAL-ADUC7029QSZ Development Kit (.zip)|
|Sample code||Sample Code for EVAL-ADUC7029QSZ (.zip)|
|CAD Model||CAD Layout Files for EVAL-ADUC7029QSZ Development Kit (.zip)|