- MK20DX256VLL7 MCU (72 MHz, 256 KB flash, 64 KB RAM, 32 KB FlexNVM, low power, 100 LQFP package)
- Stand-alone USB host and device function
- S08JM60 based Open Source BDM (OSBDM) circuit
- Four user-controlled status LEDs
- Two Capacitive Touch Pads and two mechanical push buttons
- Socket for Capacitive Touch Pad daughter board (Touch TWRPI)
- Socket for Tower Plug-in (TWRPI, e.g. sensor board)
- Microphone and Buzzer
- MMA8451Q three-axis accelerometer
- Battery holder for 20 mm lithium battery (e.g. 2032, 2025)
- Board power select with 3.3-volt or 1.8-volt MCU operation
- Tower compatible processor board
- Standalone USB host and device function
The K20D72M Tower MCU Module (TWR-K20D72M ) is a low-cost evaluation, demonstration and development board, which features the Kinetis K20 72MHz low-power microcontroller. These devices are based on the ARM® Cortex™-M4 architecture with USB 2.0 full-speed OTG controller. The TWR-K20D72M microcontroller module can operate in stand-alone mode or as part of the NXP Tower System, a modular development platform that enables rapid prototyping and tool re-use through reconfigurable hardware.
The Kinetis MCU portfolio consists of multiple pin-, peripheral- and software-compatible MCU families based on the ARM® Cortex™-M4 core. Families are built from innovative 90 nm thin-film storage (TFS) flash technology with unique FlexMemory (EEPROM) capability, and offer industry leading low-power and mixed-signal analog integration.
The K20 MCU family is pin-, peripheral- and software-compatible with the K10 MCU family and adds Full- and High-speed USB 2.0 On-The-Go with device charger detect capability. Devices start from 32 KB of flash in 5x5 mm 32 QFN packages extending up to 1 MB in a 144 MAPBGA package with a rich suite of analog, communication, timing and control peripherals. High memory density K20 family devices include a single precision floating point unit and NAND flash controller.
Key Applications: Barcode scanners, Portable media players, Printers, Programmable logic controllers.
- TWR-K20D72M board with a MK20DX256VLL7 (100 LQFP) 32-bit MCU
- DVD with IDE software, training materials and collateral
- Quick Start Guide document
- 2 USB cables (micro, mini)
- USB Adapter