|Development Tools||Technical Documents||Video||Features||Kit Contents|
Expand the capabilities of the Freescale Tower System with the easy-to-use, plug-in analog module developed in conjunction with Linear Technology. Quickly access the capabilities of the analog module via a simple configuration from the serial port (SPI or I2C), with read and write capabilities to the Analog to Digital Converter (ADC) or the Digital to Analog Converter (DAC). Add analog to a broad array of applications such as sensing, battery charging, medical, and more.
This peripheral module is designed to be combined and used with other microcontroller and peripheral modules in the Tower System. Get yours today!
The precision data converter module is part of the Freescale Tower System, a modular development platform that enables rapid prototyping and tool re-use through reconfigurable hardware. Take your design to the next level and begin constructing your Tower System today by visiting freescale.com/Tower for additional Tower System microcontroller modules and compatible peripherals.
The features four Linear Technology converter devices, a voltage regulator and a high precision voltage reference. Each of the ADCs and DACs on the TWR-ADCDAC-LTC provide a SPI digital interface for configuration and control. In addition, the QuikEval headers utilize either a SPI or I2C interface. This section gives an overview of each of the on-board Linear Technology devices and describes the system power and digital interface configuration options.
Key Applications: Automotive, Connectivity, Industrial, Medical/Health Care, Networking.
|User Guide||Freescale: Quick Start Guide for TWR-ADCDAC-LTC Analog module|
|User Manual||Freescale: User Manual for TWR-ADCDAC-LTC Analog module|
|Product Brief||Freescale: Freescale Tower System Fact Sheet(Rev 11)|
|Product Brief||Freescale: Tower System TWR-K53N512 Fact Sheet|
|Product Brief||Freescale: TWRFS-Freescale Tower System Fact Sheet|
|Solution Guide||Freescale: Solutions For Tower System|
|Tutorials||Freescale: Kinetis ARM Cortex M4-MCUs Overview|
- Freescale High-precision analog peripheral module for the Tower System
- Controllable by any processor module with an SPI interface
- Two Linear Technology Digital-to-Analog Converters (DAC)
- -16 – Quad 16-Bit Voltage Output SoftSpan DAC with Readback
- – Octal 16-Bit Rail-to-Rail DACs
- Two Linear Technology Analog-to-Digital Converters (ADC)
- – 8-channel, 16-Bit, 100ksps SoftSpan ADCs with Shutdown
- – 24-bit 8-/16-Channel Delta Sigma ADC with Easy Drive Input Current Cancellation
- Linear Technology Voltage Regulator
- LTC3471 – Dual 1.3A, 1.2MHz Boost/Inverter
- Linear Technology Voltage Reference
- LTC6655-5 – 0.25ppm Noise, Low Drift Precision Buffered 5V Reference
- Four 14-pin headers for connecting to any Linear Technology QuikEval ™ demonstration board
The Freescale's is Supplied with below contents:
- analog module
- Necessary cables
- Quick Start Guide document