- MPC5602P Microcontroller in a 100LQFP package
- OSBDM debugger through USB
- Tower Connection
- Board is black in color
- Minimal Size ~ 3.5” x 1.375”
- Soldered PPC5602PEF0MLL device
- Embedded OSJTAG: USB to JTAG circuitry which allows host PC to communicate with the microcontroller through USB 2.0.
- 14-Pin JTAG connection port
- Two power LEDs for USB and Target respectively
- RESET Push Button and LED indicator w/ enable
- User Features:
- 2 User-programmable Push Buttons w/ enable and pull-up & pull-down options
- 2 3x1 Jumpers to select signals for virtual serial or LIN0
- 3 User-programmable LED’s
- 1 Temperature Sensor
- Board Size 3.5” x 1.375”
- Power Input:
- USB Cable: 5VDC, 500mA max
NXP's StarterTRAK Mini USB kit (TRK-USB-MPC5602P) is designed for you to easily and inexpensively give NXP's 32-bit Qorivva microcontrollers a test drive. Along with the on-board MPC5602P Qorivva MCU, it features a PCI card-edge for compatibility with the NXP Tower System, which means you can create your own custom development system based on your design needs.
Application development is quick and easy using Embedded OSJTAG. An optional 14-pin JTAG port is provided to allow the use of an external Qorivva MPC55xx/56xx interface such as P&E’s USB Multilink or Cyclone MAX automated programmer. P&E’s USB Multilink provides faster communication speeds and can be used to debug both the TRK-USB-MPC5602P and the user’s own targets.
Qorivva MPC560xP family is a 32-bit Power Architecture® microcontroller solution for sophisticated chassis applications. It enables electronic replacement for heavy hydraulic and engine driven applications to help improve fuel efficiency and reduce greenhouse gas emissions, while addressing requirements for functional safety applications.
Qorivva MPC560xP microcontrollers are SafeAssure functional safety solutions.These scalable Power Architecture® devices are supported by an enablement ecosystem that includes software drivers, operating systems and configuration code to help you quickly implement your designs.
- Electric Power Steering (EPS)
- DSI Airbag System
- PSI5 Airbag System
- Braking and Stability Control
- Active Suspension
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV) Inverter Controller