The LPCXpresso Board for LPC11U14 is comprised of an LPCXpresso target board, LPC-Link, and IDE. The LPCXpresso target boards, include an integrated JTAG debugger, and can connect to expansion boards to provide a variety of interfaces and I/O devices. The on-board JTAG debugger provides high-speed USB to JTAG/SWD interface to the IDE, and it can be connected to other debug targets such as a customer prototype. The LPC-Link is equipped with a 10-pin JTAG header enabling seamless connection to a target via USB. LPCXpresso’s IDE, using the standard GNU toolchain and optimized C library, can build an executable of any size with full code optimization. Populated with the LPC11U14 to demonstrate LPC11U1x features, the LPCXpresso LPC11U14 combines the robust USB performance of the LPC11U14 and the low price point of the LPCXpresso.
LPCXpresso is a new, low-cost development platform available from NXP supporting NXP's ARM-based microcontrollers. The platform is comprised of a simplified Eclipse-based IDE and low-cost target boards which include an attached JTAG debugger. LPCXpresso is an end-to-end solution enabling embedded engineers to develop their applications from initial evaluation to final production.
The LPC11U1x are an ARM Cortex-M0 based, low-cost 32-bit MCU family, designed for 8/16-bit microcontroller applications, offering performance, low power, simple instruction set and memory addressing together with reduced code size compared to existing 8/16-bit architectures.
Populated with the LPC11U14 to demonstrate LPC11U1x features, the LPCXpresso LPC11U14 combines the robust USB performance of the LPC11U14 and the low price point of the LPCXpresso.
Key Application: Consumer peripherals, Handheld scanners, Medical, USB audio devices, Industrial control
- Processor: NXP's Cortex-M0 LPC11U14 microcontroller in LQFP48 package
- Flash: 32 kB
- Data Memory: 6 kB
- Clock Crystals: 12.000 MHz crystal for CPU
- Dimensions: 35 x 140 mm
- Power: 3.15V-3.3V external powering, or from USB via JTAG probe (LPC-LINK)
- Mini-B USB connector for LPC11U14 USB interface
- All LPC11U14 pins available on expansion connector (2x27 pin rows, 100 mil pitch, 900 mil between rows)
- Embedded JTAG (LPC-LINK) functionality via LPCXpresso toolchain
- LPC-LINK can be connected to external target processor after modifications to the LPCXpresso board
- LED on PIO0_7
- Eclipse-based IDE using very low-cost target boards.
- The target boards comes with an integrated JTAG Debugger. No need for a separate debug probe!
- Easy upgrade options to full-blown suites (from Code Red) and hardware kits (from Embedded Artists)
- End-to-end solution for creating applications all the way from evaluation through to production.
- LPCXpresso LPC11U14 Development Board
- Quick Start Guide