|Technical Documents||Video||Features||Kit Contents|
The evaluation module () consists of a single 25 W, class-D, stereo audio power amplifier complete with a small number of external components mounted on a circuit board that are used to directly drive speakers with an external analog audio source as the input.
The is a 25-W (per channel) efficient, Class-D audio power amplifier for driving stereo speakers in a single-ended configuration or a mono speaker in a bridge-tied-load configuration.
The gain of the amplifier is controlled by two gain select pins. The gain selections are 20, 26, 32, 36 dB.
The patented start-up and shut-down sequences minimize pop noise in the speakers without additional circuitry.
Key Applications: Televisions
|User Guide||TI: User Guide for TPA3123D2EVM|
|Datasheet||TI: Data Sheet for TPA3123D2 - 25-W STEREO CLASS-D AUDIO POWER AMPLIFIER|
|Application Note||TI: Application Note for Using Thermal Calculation Tools for Analog Components|
|Layout||TI: TPA3123D2EVM Gerber Files|
|Reference Design||TI: Reference Design for PMP1533|
|CAD Model||TI: CAD Model for TPA3123D2|
|CAD Model||TI: CAD Model for TPA3120D2|
- 25 W/ch into a 4 Ω Load from a 27 V Supply
- 20 W/ch into a 4 Ω Load from a 24 V Supply
- Operates from 10 V to 30 V
- Efficient Class-D Operation Eliminates Need for Heat Sinks
- Four Selectable, Fixed-Gain Settings
- Internal Oscillator (No External Components Required)
- Single-Ended Analog Inputs
- Thermal and Short-Circuit Protection With Auto Recovery
- Space-Saving Surface-Mount 24-Pin TSSOP Package
- Pin-to-Pin compatible with
- Advanced Power-Off Pop Reduction
The Texas Instruments supplied with below contents:
- Evaluation Module (EVM)