The Keil MCB1857 Evaluation Board enable you to create and test working programs based on the NXP LPC1850 family of ARM Cortex™-M3 processor-based devices. The MCB1857 Evaluation Board ships with the LPC1857 device that is a superset of several other device variants of the LPC18xx microcontroller series. The MCB1857 board contain all the hardware components required in a single-chip LPC device-based system.
The MCB1857 Evaluation Board (MCB1857) and Starter Kit (MCB1857UME) includes the MDK-ARM Lite Edition Tools. These tools help you get started writing programs and testing the microcontroller and its capabilities. Sample applications that run on the MCB1857 evaluation board, and a Quickstart guide are included.
The LPC185x/3x/2x/1x are ARM Cortex-M3 based microcontrollers for embedded applications. The ARM Cortex-M3 is a next generation core that offers system enhancements such as low power consumption, enhanced debug features, and a high level of support block integration.
The LPC185x/3x/2x/1x operate at CPU frequencies of up to 180 MHz. The ARM Cortex-M3 CPU incorporates a 3-stage pipeline and uses a Harvard architecture with separate local instruction and data buses as well as a third bus for peripherals. The ARM Cortex-M3 CPU also includes an internal prefetch unit that supports speculative branching. The LPC185x/3x/2x/1x include up to 1 MB of flash and 136 kB of on-chip SRAM, 16 kB of EEPROM memory, a quad SPI Flash Interface (SPIFI), a State Configurable Timer (SCT) subsystem, two High-speed USB controllers, Ethernet, LCD, an external memory controller, and multiple digital and analog peripherals.
Note: MCB1857UME Starter Kit includes ULINK-ME Debug Adapter
Key Applications: Industrial, Consumer, White goods, RFID readers, e-Metering
- LPC1857: 180MHz ARM Cortex-M3 processor-based MCU in LBGA256
- On-Chip SRAM: 136KB
- On-Chip Flash: 1MB dual bank
- On-Board Memory: 16MB NOR Flash, 4MB Quad-SPI Flash, 16 MB SDRAM, & 16KB EEPROM (I2C)
- Color QVGA TFT LCD with touchscreen
- 10/100 Ethernet Port
- High-speed USB 2.0 Host/Device/OTG interface (USB host Micro USB Device/OTG connectors)
- Full-speed USB 2.0 Host/Device interface (USB host micro USB Device connectors)
- CAN interfaces
- Serial/UART Port
- MicroSD Card Interface
- 4 user push-buttons reset
- Digital Temperature Sensor (I2C)
- Analog Voltage Control for ACD Input
- Audio CODEC with Line-In/Out and Microphone/headphone connector Speaker
- Debug Interface Connectors
- 20-pin JTAG (0.1 inch)
- 10-pin Cortex debug (0.05 inch)
- 20-pin Cortex debug ETM Trace (0.05 inch)
- The MCB1857 Evaluation Board
- ULINK-ME USB-JTAG Adapter
- 2 USB A to Micro-B cables
- MDK-ARM (evaluation software)
- A µVision IDE Quick Start Guide
- Example Programs for the MCB1857 Evaluation Board
- All examples can be compiled and debugged using the Lite Edition