|Development Tools||Technical Documents||Video||Features||Kit Contents|
The SDP-S is a controller board in the ). The SDP-S is based on a USB to Serial Engine providing connectivity to the PC through a USB 2.0 hight speed port. Controller boards allow for the configuration and capture of data on daughter boards from the PC via USB. The SDP-S has a 120 pin connector which exposes serial interface peripherals to attached SDP compatible daughter boards. The SDP-S has configurable SPI, I2C and GPIOs communication lines. The PC side software application controlling the attached daughter board is provided with each of the daughter product evaluation boards or Circuits from the Lab™ reference circuits.
The SDP-S provides a subset of the capabilities of the SDP-B. The connector pin out used for the SDP-S is the same as the SDP-B but with the unsupported peripherals pins unavailable on the connector. The power and grounding pins are also identical.
The System Demonstration Platform is a collection of controller boards, interposer boards and daughter boards, used for easy, low cost evaluation of ADI components and reference circuits. SDP controller boards provide a means of communicating with the system under evaluation from the PC. Interposer boards route signals between two connectors. Daughter boards are a collection of product evaluation boards and Circuits from the Lab™ reference circuit boards. The SDP-S is used as part of the evaluation system for many Analog Devices components and reference circuits.
Key Applications: Communication & Networking
The SDP controller boards were designed to be used in conjunction with other ADI component evaluation boards. Software for the SDP-S is on an evaluation board specific basis.
- Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista™ or Windows 7 Business/ Enterprise/ Ultimate editions
- Intel Pentium® processor (x86 compatible), 1 GHz or faster
- 512 MB RAM and 2 GB available hard disk space
- NET 3.5 Framework
- Application Software provided with CD
|Schematics||ADI: Schematics for SDP-S Board|
|BOM||ADI: Bill of Material (BOM) for SDP-S Controller Board|
Features of System Demonstration Platform Controller Board:
- It is a controller board in the
- Itis based on a USB to Serial Engine providing connectivity to the PC through a USB hight speed port
- The SDP-S has a 120 pin connector which exposes serial interface peripherals to attached SDP compatible daughter boards
- USB-to-serial engine
- USB 2.0 PC connectivity
- The SDP-S has configurable communication lines like
- PC software stack and base firmware provided
- The PC side software application controlling the attached daughter board is provided with each of the daughter product evaluation boards or Circuits from the Lab™ reference circuits.
The Analog Devices supplied with below contents:
- Controller Board
- 1 m USB Standard-A-to Mini-B-cable