|Technical Documents||Video||Features||Kit Contents|
EnOcean Sensor Kit includes self-powered wireless sensors and a switch, ideal for home automation applications. No cables are required to switch lights, control blinds and acquire sensor information including temperature, humidity or presence detection. Sensors and actuators can directly communicate with each other or they can be controlled through an intelligent smart home server. Users can also use in home automation applications that require remote sensing and remote control via PC or smart phones. For example, the Raspberry-Pi is an ideal platform to setup a smart home server where the EnOcean-Pi acts as a bridge (Gateway-Controller) to the EnOcean radio world.
The EnOcean Sensor Kits are available in several frequency variants:
EnOcean Sensor Kit features a set of three wireless sensors; Push Button, Reed Switch & Temperature Sensor.
Push Button Sensor: The PTM 210 is a miniaturized batteryless switch module (40 mm x 40 mm x 11.2 mm) which allows the realization of very slim on-wall mountable rocker switches or remote controls. The actuating force is around 7 N only over a travel of 1.8 mm. Optionally, one or two switch rockers or up to four push buttons can be realized.
Temperature Sensor: Energy harvesting wireless temperature sensor module (STM 330) with an extremely low power RF transmitter module optimized for realization of wireless and maintenance free temperature sensors. Can also be used for room control panels including set point dial and occupancy button with the addition of a minimum number of external components. The module provides an integrated calibrated temperature sensor. STM 330 also supports the plug-in humidity sensor module HSM 100.
Reed Switch Sensor: Magnet contact transmitter module (STM 320), extremely low power RF transmitter module enables the realization of wireless magnetic contact sensor. Powered by a solar cell, completely maintenance-free.
Key Applications: Building installation, Industrial automation, Consumer electronics
|Video 1||Video 2|
- The EnOcean Sensor Kits are available in several frequency variants:
- SENSOR KIT 868 (868MHz for Europe, including China)
- SENSOR KIT 315 (315MHz for Asia, excluding China)
- SENSOR KIT 902 (902MHz for US / Canada)
- Wireless Sensor module with built-in antenna
- No cables required
- Ideal Energy Harvesting Solution
- Miniature battery-less push switch module
- Temperature & Reed Sensors with Solar cell
- Supports additional plug-in humidity sensor module
- Self-powered, maintenance free
- Perfect solution for home automation applications
- For Use with &
- PTM 210 Push button multi-channel switch module
- STM 330 Energy harvesting wireless temperature sensor module
- STM 320 Energy harvesting magnet contact transmitter module
|Back to top|