The SAM9X25-EK Evaluation Kit enables rapid evaluation and code development of applications running on a SAM9X25 device. The AT91SAM9X Evaluation Kit is a platform architecture based on a Main Board (MB), a CPU Module (CM) equipped with one of the five processors and an Optional Display Module (DM).
The AT91SAM9X evaluation kit Consists of three boards:
- The CPU Module (CM) board, is a single-board computer that integrates all the core components and is mounted onto an application-specific carrier board (EK board). The CPU Module has specified pinouts based on the SODIMM200 connector. It provides the functional requirements for an embedded application. These functions include, but are not limited to, graphics, audio, mass storage, network and multiple serial and USB ports. A single SODDIMM200 connector provides an interface for the carrier board to carry all the I/O signals to and from the CPU module.
- The Evaluation Kit board (EK Main Board) provides all the interface connectors required to attach the system to the application specific peripherals. This versatility allows the designer to create a densely packed solution, which results in a more reliable product while simplifying system integration.
- The optional Display Module (DM) board integrates LCD, Touchscreen and Qtouch technology.
The CM board is the CPU Module at the Heart of the system. It connects to the EK board through a SO-DIMM200 interface. It carried the process of external memories. The CM board serves as a minimal CPU sub-system. All five processors: SAM9G15, SAM9G25, SAM9X25, SAM9G35 and SAM9X35 share the same CM circuitry with minor configuration settings.
Key Applications: Embedded Application
- 400MHz CPU
- External memory
- DDR2-SDRAM (1Gb)
- NAND Flash (2 or 4Gb)
- Three USB ports
- HS (EHCI) and FS (OHCI) Host, multiplexed with HS USB Device via Micro AB connector
- HS (EHCI) and FS (OHCI) Host, via standard type A connector
- FS only (OHCI) Host, via standard type A connector
- Two Ethernet 10/100 interfaces with on-board MAC controllers and RJ45 sockets
- Two high-speed SD/MMC interfaces
- One stereo CODEC interface with line-in and headphone jacks
- Two CAN interfaces
- One telephone/modem interface with RJ11 connector
- Three serial interfaces (2x USART, 1x UART)
- One Two-wire Interface (TWI)
- One ZigBee® extension port
- One EK Board
- SAM9X25-CM CPU Model (CM)
- Power Supply
- Universal input AC/DC power supply with US, Europe and UK plug adapters
- One 3V Lithium Battery type CR1225
- One serial RS232 cable
- One micro A/B-type USB Cable
- One RJ45 crossed cable
- A welcome Letter