- Compatible with the Xplained Pro extension headers
- Auto-ID for board identification in Atmel Studio 6.1
- SPI: microSD card holder + microSD card
- PWM: LED control and Filter input to ADC
- ADC: Light Sensor and PWM signal filtered into ADC
- UART: Loopback interface via pin-header
- TWI: Temperature sensor w/ EEPROM
- GPIO: Spare GPIO available on 100-mil pitch headers
- Supported with application examples in Atmel Software Framework
Atmel® IO1 Xplained Pro (ATIO1-XPRO) is an extension board to the Atmel Xplained Pro evaluation platform. IO1 Xplained Pro is designed to give a wide variety of functionality to Xplained Pro MCU boards including a microSD card, a temperature sensor, a light sensor and more.
It connects to any Xplained Pro standard extension header on any Xplained Pro MCU board. The extension board utilizes all functions on the standard Xplained Pro extension header to further enhance the feature set of Xplained Pro MCU boards.
|Schematics / Layout files||Schematics, Layout, Gerber Files for IO1 Xplained Pro (.zip)|