- AVR Studio® Compatible
- RS-232 Interface to PC for Programming and Control
- Regulated Power Supply for 10 - 15V DC Power
- Sockets for 8-pin, 20-pin, 28-pin, and 40-pin AVR Devices
- Parallel and Serial High-voltage Programming of AVR Devices
- Serial In-System Programming (ISP) of AVR Devices
- In-System Programmer for Programming AVR Devices in External Target System
- Reprogramming of AVR Devices
- 8 Push Buttons for General Use
- 8 LEDs for General Use
- All AVR I/O Ports Easily Accessible through Pin Header Connectors
- Additional RS-232 Port for General Use
- Expansion Connectors for Plug-in Modules and Prototyping Area
The Atmel® AVR STK500 is a starter kit and development system for Atmel’s AVR® Flash microcontrollers. The STK500 gives designers a quick start to develop code on the AVR, combined with features for developing prototypes and testing new designs. The STK500 interfaces AVR Studio®, Atmel’s Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for code writing and debugging.
The STK500 is a complete starter kit, programming tool and development system for Atmel’s AVR microcontrollers. The STK500 gives AVR users the freedom to develop and test complete AVR designs and prototypes.
The STK500 supports all Programming modes of all AVR microcontrollers in the sockets as well as ISP Programming of external target systems. The AVR I/O ports are accessible on pin headers that can be used for connecting the on-board LEDs and push buttons, or external signals. The extra RS-232 port can be connected to any of the I/O pins.
The STK500 Programming interface is integrated in AVR Studio. The Flash, EEPROM, and all Fuse and Lock Bit options can be programmed individually or with the sequential automatic programming option. The AVR clock frequency and supply voltage can also be controlled from AVR Studio.
A DOS Programming software is included for efficient batch programming in a production environment.
The active simulator or emulator code in AVR Studio can easily be programmed into the STK500 with one click of the mouse.
Key Applications: Automotive (Car Access), Home Appliances (Cooking, Refrigeration, Washing), Lighting (Flourescent Ballasts), Metering (Data Concentrators), PC Peripherals (Large I/O Devices, PC Accessories, PC Peripherals - Small I/O Devices)
- STK500 starter kit evaluation board
- Cables for STK500:
- (2 pcs) 10-wire cables for I/O ports and parallel mode programming
- (1 pc) 6-wire cable for In-System Programming
- (4 pcs) 2-wire cable for UART and DataFlash connections
- 9-pin RS-232 cable
- DC power cable
- Atmel CD-ROM with datasheets and software
- AT90S8515-8PC sample microcontroller
|Applications Library||Application Library (AVR124) for Using the A/D Amplifier on AT90PWM (.zip)|