The SAM D20 Xplained Pro evaluation kit is ideal for evaluation and prototyping with the SAM D20 Cortex™-M0 processor-based microcontrollers. Extension boards to the SAM D20 Xplained Pro can be purchased individually.
The ATSAMD20-XPRO evaluation kit does not include extension boards.
The SAM D20 Xplained Pro supports the Atmel I/O1 Xplained Pro, OLED1 Xplained Pro, and PROTO1 Xplained Pro extension boards.
- SAMD20J18 microcontroller
- One mechanical reset button
- One mechanical user pushbutton (wake-up, bootloader entry or general purpose)
- One yellow user LED
- 32.768kHz crystal
- 3 Xplained Pro extension headers
- Program/debug interface for external targets
- Embedded Debugger
- Auto-ID for board identification in Atmel Studio 6.1
- One yellow status LED
- One green board power LED
- Symbolic debug of complex data types including scope information
- Programming and debugging
- Data Gateway Interface: SPI, I²C, 4 GPIOs
- Virtual COM port (CDC)
- USB powered
- Supported with application examples in Atmel Software Framework