- NXP's LPC812 Cortex-M0+ microcontroller in TSSOP20 package
- 16kB of Flash, 4kB of Data Memory
- 12.000 MHz crystal for CPU
- 3.15V-3.3V external powering, or from USB via on-board LPC-LINK JTAG probe.
- UART header compatible with C232HD-DDHSP-0 cable (or similar) for In-System Programming
- All LPC812 pins available on expansion connector (2x27 pin rows, 100 mil pitch, 900 mil between rows)
- Embedded JTAG (LPC-LINK) functionality via LPCXpresso IDE.
- LPC-LINK can be connected to external target processor after modifications to the LPCXpresso board
- RGB LED connected to PIO0_7, PIO0_16 and PIO0_17
- Potentiometer connected to ACMP_I1
The LPC812-LPCXpresso board with NXP's LPC812 Cortex-M0+ microcontroller is designed to make it as easy as possible to get started with your project. Combined with the the full-featured, easy-to-use Eclipse-based LPCXpresso IDE, the entire product design cycle for the LPC800 is supported.
The LPCXpresso development platform is jointly developed by NXP, Code Red, and Embedded Artists.
The peripheral complement of the LPC81xM includes a CRC engine, one I2C-bus interface, up to three USARTs, up to two SPI interfaces, one multi-rate timer, self wake-up timer, and state-configurable timer, one comparator, function-configurable I/O ports through a switch matrix, an input pattern match engine, and up to 18 general-purpose I/O pins.
LPCXpresso Integrated Development Environment
The Eclipse-based software development environment, available for Window, Linux and Mac OS X, includes all the tools necessary to develop high-quality software solutions in less time and with a lower budget. Along with the latest version of the industry-standard Eclipse GNU toolchain, the IDE includes a proprietary, optimized C library, and can be used to build an executable of any size, with full code optimization.
Key Applications: 8/16-bit applications, Consumer, Climate control, Lighting, Motor control, Fire and security applications