Vybrid controller solutions utilize ARM® Cortex™-A5 and optional ARM Cortex-M4 together with a peripheral set commonly required for control and communications in a broad range of industrial applications. To facilitate evaluation and development, the NXP Tower System offers the TWR-VF65GS10 processor module, based on the Vybrid VF6xx dual heterogeneous core solution.
This processor module (TWR-VF65GS10) can operate as a standalone debug tool or as part of an assembled Tower System development platform (TWR-VF65GS10-KIT) . Add full support from MQX™ RTOS Software Solutions, Timesys Linux® BSP and the ARM® DS-5™ Starter Kit for Vybrid Controller Tower System module and your next application-rich design is at your fingertips. For more robust functionality, try the TWR-VF65GS10 as part of an assembled Tower System kit. Create your own kit by selecting peripheral modules based on the features and functionality you need. Each kit comes with the free ARM DS-5 Starter Kit for Vybrid Controller Tower System module.
The TWR-SER Serial Module provides USB, Ethernet, CAN and RS232/485 connectivity solutions for designers developing with the NXP Tower System. This peripheral module is designed to be combined and used with other MCU and peripheral modules in the Tower System.
The TWR-ELEV Elevator modules are the basic building block of the NXP Tower System. Designed to connect MCU and peripheral modules, the Elevator modules provide the power regulation circuitry and structural integrity needed for all configurations of an assembled Tower System.
Key Applications: Appliances with motors and pumps, Building control (Elevator and automated doors) , Energy grid protection (Circuit breakers, monitors and hubs) , Industrial pumps and fans, Infrastructure control (Water treatment and gas pipelines), Kiosks with 2D displays, Mobile patient care (Infusion pumps and respirators), Motor drives, Power inverters, Service robots.
- Vybrid VF61NS151CMK50 processor (dual-core ARM Cortex-A5 at 500 MHz ARM Cortex-M4 at 167 MHz, 1.0 MB of SRAM, 512 KB of L2 cache, dual Ethernet, dual USB, advanced security)
- Kinetis K20DX128VFM5-based OpenSDA circuit
- 1 Gb x 16 (128 MB) DDR3 in 96 FBGA package (Samsung)
- 2 Gb x 16 (256 MB) NAND flash (Micron)
- Two 128 Mb (16 MB) quad I/O serial flash (Spansion)
- Dual USB with on-chip PHY
- Interfaces to TWR-LCD-RGB board
- Four user-controlled status LEDs
- Two mechanical push buttons for user input and one for reset
- Potentiometer and MMA8451Q 3-axis digital accelerometer
- Micro SD card slot
- Independent battery-operated power supply for real-time clock and tamper detection module
- Enablement Solutions
- ARM DS-5 Starter Kit for Vybrid Controller Tower System module/kit
- Timesys Linux BSP
- IAR Embedded Workbench for ARM
- Processor Expert (PEx)
- PEG Graphical User Interface Solutions
- Qt UI Framework
- TWR-VF65GS10 module
- TWR-SER Serial module (single Ethernet)
- TWR-ELEV Elevator modules
- Quick Start Guide
- FREE ARM DS-5 Starter Kit for Vybrid Controller Tower System module (1 year, non-renewable, 256 KB code size limitation)