The TWR-SER Serial Module provides USB, Ethernet, CAN and RS232/485 connectivity solutions for designers developing with the NXP Tower System. This peripheral module is designed to be combined and used with other MCU and peripheral modules in the Tower System.
The NXP Tower System is a modular development platform for 8-, 16- and 32-bit MCUs and MPUs that enables advanced development through rapid prototyping. Featuring more than fifty development boards or modules, the Tower System provides designers with building blocks for entry-level to advanced MCU development.
Key Applications: USB, Ethernet, CAN and RS232/485 connectivity solutions.
- USB Host, Device, and OTG with Mini-AB connector
- 10/100 Ethernet PHY with MII and RMII interface
- Ethernet connector with integrated magnetics and LEDs
- RS232 and RS485 transceivers and single DB9 connector
- CAN transceiver with 3-pin head
- TWR-SER board
- Ethernet cable
- USB cable
- User Manual