The 32L152CDISCOVERY (STM32L152C-DISCO) kits help you to discover the STM32L ultra low power features and to develop and share your applications. It is based on an STM32L152RCT6 and includes an ST-Link/V2 embedded debugging tool interface, an LCD (24 segments, 4 commons), LEDs, pushbuttons, a linear touch sensor or touchkeys.
The medium density plus ultra-low-power STM32L15xxC incorporates the connectivity power of the universal serial bus (USB) with the high-performance ARM Cortex-M3 32-bit RISC core operating at a 32 MHz frequency, a memory protection unit (MPU), high-speed embedded memories (Flash memory up to 256 Kbytes and RAM up to 32 Kbytes) and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses.
The STM32L15xxC medium density plus devices offer two operational amplifiers, one 12-bit ADC, two DACs, two ultra-low-power comparators, one general-purpose 32-bit timer, six general-purpose 16-bit timers and two basic timers, which can be used as time bases.
Moreover, the medium density plus STM32L15xxC devices contain standard and advanced communication interfaces: up to two I2Cs, three SPIs, two I2S, three USARTs and a USB. The STM32L15xxC devices offer up to 23 capacitive sensing channels to simply add touch sensing functionality to any application.
Key Applications: Medical and handheld equipment, Application control and user interface, PC peripherals, gaming, GPS and sport equipment, Alarm systems, wired and wireless sensors, Video intercom, Utility metering
- An STM32L152RBT6 (128 Kbyte Flash memory, 16 Kbyte RAM, 4 Kbyte data EEPROM) or STM32L152RCT6 (256 Kbyte Flash memory, 32 Kbyte RAM, 8 Kbyte data EEPROM) microcontroller in a 64-pin LQFP package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone STLINK/ V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 3.3 or 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
- IDD current measurement
- DIP28 package
- 24 segments, 4 commons
- Four LEDs:
- LD1 (red/green) indicating USB communication
- LD2 (red) indicating that 3.3 V power supply is ON
- Two user LEDs, LD3 (green) and LD4 (blue)
- Two pushbuttons (user and reset)
- One linear touch sensor and four touchkeys
- Extension header for LQFP64 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board and easy probing
- STM32L152C-DISCO kit
- Based on an STM32L152RCT6, include an ST-Link/V2 embedded debugging tool interface, an LCD (24 segments, 4 commons), LEDs, pushbuttons, a linear touch sensor or touchkeys.