The LPC1115 LPCXpresso board (OM13035) with NXP's ARM Cortex-M0 microcontroller has been designed to make it as easy as possible to get started with Cortex-M0. The LPCXpresso comprises a target board combined with a JTAG debugger. A free Eclipse-based IDE from NXP is also included.
LPCXpressoTM is a new, low-cost development platform available from NXP supporting NXP's ARM-based microcontrollers. The platform is comprised of a simplified Eclipse-based IDE and low-cost target boards which include an attached JTAG debugger. LPCXpresso is an end-to-end solution enabling embedded engineers to develop their applications from initial evaluation to final production.
Populated with the LPC1115 to demonstrate LPC111x features, the LPCXpresso LPC1115 combines the industry‘s lowest 32-bit active power consumption of the LPC1115 and the low price point of the LPCXpresso.
The LPC1115 has 8 kB SRAM, 64 kB Flash, SSP, I2C, UART, ADC, etc. Embedded Artists also provides a Prototype board and a Base board that makes it possible to make experiments and prototyping with many peripherals.
Key Applications: eMetering, Alarm systems, Lighting, White goods
- Processor: NXP's Cortex-M0 LPC1115 microcontroller in LQFP48 package
- Flash: 64 kB
- Data Memory: 8 kB
- Clock Crystals: 12.000 MHz crystal for CPU
- Dimensions: 35 x 140 mm
- Power: 3.15V-3.3V external powering, or from USB via JTAG probe (LPC-LINK)
- Connectors: All LPC1115 pins available on expansion connector (2x27 pin rows, 100 mil pitch, 900 mil between rows)
- Embedded JTAG (LPC-LINK) functionality via LPCXpresso toolchain
- LPC-LINK can be connected to external target processor after modifications to the LPCXpresso board
- LED on PIO0_7
- Eclipse-based IDE using very low-cost target boards.
- The target boards comes with an integrated JTAG Debugger. No need for a separate debug probe!
- Easy upgrade options to fully featured suites (from NXP) and hardware kits (from Embedded Artists).
- End-to-end solution for creating applications all the way from evaluation through to production.
- LPCXpresso LPC1115 Development Board
- Quick Start Guide