The Speech Playback PICtail Plus Daughter Board is for evaluation and development of speech recording and playback applications using Adaptive Differential Pulse Code Modulation (ADPCM). The daughter board is designed to interface with both the PICtail interface used on many PIC16 and PIC18 evaluation boards and the PICtail Plus card edge connector used on PIC24 and dsPIC evaluation boards.
- 3V or 5V operation
- Potentiometer for volume control
- 4th order Low Pass Filter
- Mono output via on-board speaker or stereo output via headphones
- Shutdown control of power amplifier
- On-board 250 Kbit SPI Serial EEPROM for voice storage
- PICtail Plus Daughter Board