The Mini6300 Processor Card is a tiny Atmel AT91SAM9263 module board introduced by Embest targeting applications in industrial, intelligent instrument, web terminal etc. It is a core processor card which is ready to be the heart of your next design.
The Mini6300 Processor Card has 64MB SDRAM, 128MB Nand Flash and 2Kbit EEPROM on board. Many features of AT91SAM9263 microcontroller can be extended through two 0.8mm, 100pin Free Height (FH) surface-mount connectors. User can design your own expansion board according to the interface definition. Embest itself has designed an expansion board for the Mini6300 for customer reference; the whole system is called SBC6300X Single Board Computer. In addition to features provided by Mini6300, the expansion board has increased IO capabilities and extended various hardware interfaces like UART, Ethernet, CAN, USB, LCD, Keyboard, Audio, ADC, SD card and more over.
Embest offers Linux2.6.24 and WinCE 6.0 BSP for Mini6300, use can use it as your core system and develop your own expansion board leverage our experience. This would greatly quicken your pace to market.
Key Applications: Industrial, Intelligent Instrument, Web terminal
- Atmel AT91SAM9263 (ARM926EJ-S core with MMU)
- DSP Instruction Extensions
- ARM Jazelle® Technology
- 16 Kbyte Data Cache, 16 Kbyte Instruction Cache, Write Buffer
- 210 MIPS at 190 MHz
- Embedded ICE
- 128 Kbytes internal ROM
- 80 Kbytes internal SRAM
- External Memory
- 64 Mbytes SDRAM
- 128 Mbytes Nand Flash
- 2 Kbit EEPROM
- One system working status indicator
- Two 0.8mm, 100pin Free Height (FH) surface-mount male connectors for connecting with expansion board (I/O CPU lines and all hardware interfaces can be extended via the two connectors)
- Single 3.3V power supply
- Dimensions: 52mm x 52mm
- Temperature: -10 to +70 Celsius
- Mini6300 Processor Card