The ATMEL MBC-SAM9G45 is a ARM9 module board produced by Embest, built in with powerful ATMEL AT91SAM9G45 embedded microprocessor which is based on the integration of an ARM926EJ-S core with fast SRAM and a wide range of peripherals. The board supports Linux2.6 and WinCE6.0, and incorporates plenty of external memories: 4MB DataFlash, 256MB NandFlash, 64KB EEPROM and 128MB DDR2 SDRAM. Measuring only 45mm x 52mm, it is an ideal smart processor card easy to integrate in your solution, or a minimum system and/or a reference board for your next design.
This core board is an ARM9 minimum system to start learning and developing an ARM9 application, it is also an idea ARM9 card to integrate into your product. It extent most of the signal of AT91SAM9G45 processor to an interface (QSH-060-01-L-D-A);. And it can be used to evaluate your application base on one of the mother board (part# MBM-SAM-9G;), which is led out most signals of ATMEL AT91SAM9G45, like UART, Ethernet, LCD, Touch Screen, USB Host, USB Device, ADC, DAC, SPI, SDIO, GPIOs and so on.
Key Applications: Building Automation, Gateways & Medical.
- CPU: ATMEL AT91SAM9G45, ARM926EJ-S Core, 400MHz
- 32 KBytes Data Cache, 32 KBytes Instruction Cache, with MMU
- Internal memory: one 64KB ROM and one 64KB SRAM
- On board memory:
- 4MB DataFlash, 256MB NandFlash, 64KB EEPROM and 128MB DDR2 SDRAM
- One Micro USB connector
- One Serial Port (TTL)
- JTAG interface support debugging and downloading
- Crystal: 12MHz for CPU and 32.768KHz for RTC
- Power Supply: 5V, with power on indicated LED
- OS: Preinstalled Linux2.6, support WinCE6.0 (BSPs Free)
- Dimension: 52 x 45mm
- Temperature range: -20 to 70 Celsius
- Expansion interface: 120 Pins to carrier board.
- The module is led out most signals of ATMEL AT91SAM9G45 processor, like UART, Ethernet, LCD, Touch Screen, USB Host, USB Device, ADC, DAC, SPI, SDIO, GPIOs and so on.
- One MBC-SAM9G45 Core board
- Documents (user manual, schematic drawing in PDF format, Datasheet)