The Atmel MBC-SAM9G15 ARM9 Board is an ARM embedded board produced by Embest, integrate the Atmel ARM926EJ-S-based processor AT91SAM9G15, operating at 400MHz frequency, and can support WinCE and Linux. The board has 128MB DDR2 SDRAM, 256MB NandFlash, 4MB DataFlash, 64KB Serial EEPROM, 128B one-wire EEPROM.
The SAM9G15, based on the ARM926EJ-S™ processor, runs at 400 MHz and integrates a rich set of peripherals to support embedded industrial applications that require advanced user interfaces and high-speed communication. The SAM9G15 features a graphics LCD controller with 4-layer overlay and 2D acceleration (picture-in-picture, alpha-blending, scaling, rotation, color conversion), and a 10-bit ADC that supports 4/5-wire resistive touchscreen panels. Multiple communication interfaces include a soft modem supporting exclusively the Conexant SmartDAA line driver, HS USB Host and Device and FS USB Host with dedicated onchip transceivers, two HS SDCard/SDIO/MMC interfaces, USARTs, SPIs, I2S and TWIs.
Key Applications: Building Automation (Comfort and Control, Fire and Security, Telecare), Home Appliances (Cooking, Refrigeration, Washing), Home Entertainment (Audio, Remote Control, Video), Industrial Automation (Human Machine Interface, Industrial Communications, Instruments, PLC and I/O Modules), Metering (In-Home Display Units), PC Peripherals (Audio I/O Devices, Large I/O Devices)
- ARM926EJ-S™ ARM® Thumb® Processor running at up to 400 MHz @ 1.0V /- 10%
- 16 Kbyte Data Cache, 16 Kbyte Instruction Cache, Memory Management Unit
- One 64 KByte internal ROM embedding bootstrap routine: Boot on NandFlash, SDCard, Dataflash or serial dataflash
- Programmable order
- One 32 KByte internal SRAM, single-cycle access at system speed
- External 128MB DDR2 SDRAM, 256MB NandFlash, 4MB DataFlash, 64KB Serial EEPROMï¼Œ128B one-wire EEPROM
- Atmel MBC-SAM9G15 Core Board