The Atmel MBC-SAM9X25 ARM9 Board is an ARM embedded board produced by Embest, integrating the ATMEL ARM926EJ-S-based processor AT91SAM9X25, operating at 400MHz frequency, and can support WinCE and Linux. The board has 128MB DDR2 SDRAM, 256MB NandFlash, 4MB DataFlash, 64KB Serial EEPROM, 128B one-wire EEPROM.
SAM9X5 MCU family is designed to complement the power of the ARM926 core, these flexible devices deliver a rich combination of peripherals in a highly integrated design. The high bandwidth architecture is based on a multi-layer bus matrix, multiple DMA channels and an External Bus Interface to ensure internal and external data flows with minimum processor overhead. Integrated power management techniques preserve the power budget and reduce BOM cost.
Key Applications: Building Automation, Gateways & Medical.
- ARM926EJ-S™ ARM® Thumb® Processor running at up to 400 MHz @ 1.0V /- 10%
- 16 Kbyte Data Cache, 16 Kbyte Instruction Cache, Memory Management Unit
- One 64 KByte internal ROM embedding bootstrap routine: Boot on NandFlash, SDCard, Dataflash or serial dataflash
- Programmable order
- One 32 KByte internal SRAM, single-cycle access at system speed
- External 128MB DDR2 SDRAM, 256MB NandFlash, 4MB DataFlash, 64KB Serial EEPROM, 128B one-wire EEPROM, 10/100Mbps Ethernet MAC controller(only for MBC-SAM9X25-P)
- One MBC-SAM9X25 Core board