On board CoLinkEx:
- Mini-A type USB socket, for use as a power supply and to facilitate communication with the PC
- 2 mm*10pin Debug Interface, can debug other devices
- Power supply LED
- Three CoLinkEx Status LED: D1~D3
- CAN Interface
- Serial connection socket ( support RS-485 / EIA-485)
- Full function IO extension, support I2C, SPI, ADC
CoLinkEx_LPC11C14 EVB Kit uses the LPC11C14x301FBD48 for NXP. The LPC11Cxx are ARM Cortex-M0 based microcontrollers for embedded applications featuring a high level of integration and low power consumption.
CoLinkEx_LPC11C14 EVB Kit is a brand new, cost-effective but high-performance evaluation tool of the ARM Cortex-M0. The board has UART Interface which support RS-485 and EIA-485 modes, 8 channel 10 bit ADC Converter, 2 16bit timer and 2 32bit timer, includes a wide range of interfaces such as SPI, I2C, integrates PMU(Power Manage Unit). It supports IO extensions, which is compatible with LPCXpresso Base Board, making it a great starting point for your next Cortex-M0 project. The onboard adapter CoLinkEx supports downloading and debugging the project in MDK and IAR.
You can use the CoLinkEx_LPC11C14 EVB Kit to generate and test application programs for the NXP LPC11xx microcontroller family.
The LPC11xx MCUs operate at CPU frequencies of up to 50 MHz, the peripheral complement of the LPC11xx series includes up to 32KB of flash memory, up to 8 KB of data memory, one Fast-mode Plus I2C-bus interface, one RS-485/EIA-485 UART, up to two SPI interfaces with SSP features, four general purpose timers, a 10-bit ADC, and up to 42 general purpose I/O pins. It integrates an ARM Cortex-M0 built-in Nested Vectored Interrupt Controller (NVIC), integrated PMU (Power Management Unit) to minimize power consumption during Sleep, Deep-sleep, and Deep power-down modes. The LPC11Cxx operates in the -40 to 85 °C temperature range, from a 1.8 to 3.6 V power supply.
Key Applications: Emetering, Lighting, Industrial networking, Alarm systems, White goods
- One Main Board: CoLinkEx_LPC11C14 EVB_V10
- Two Jumper Caps (Height: 5mm each)
- One USB 2.0 Cable (Length: 80cm )
- One Serial Cable (Length: 1.2m )
- One Plastics Package Box (150*140*25mm )
- One CD-ROM
|Schematics / Layout files||Schematic Diagram For The CoLinkEx_LPC11C14 Evaluation Board (.pdf)|