- Supports Cortex M devices
- Supports SW debugging
- Supports JTAG debugging
- Supports CoFlash, CoIDE, MDK and IAR
CooCox CoLinkEx is a hardware debugging adapter which supports JTAG & SW debugging with ARM Cortex M devices in CooCox software and Keil RealView MDK.
CoLinkEx use ARM standard 20 pin, 2.54mm SW/JTAG Interface. Most target board support this interface. The 10pin 2.54mm/2.0mm interface is also supported. You can use the interface to debug ARM Cortex M devices. CoLinkEx communicate and get power from PC through this Mini USB AB interface. When you Installed JP2, CoLinkEx will give the power supply to the target board. CoLinkEx provide 4 LEDs, They show the power status, error, connection, busy status of CoLinkEx.
Note: If you want to use CoLinkEx with CoIDE 1.4.0(or higher), CoFlash 1.4.0(or higher), CoMDKPlugin 1.4.0(or higher), you need to upgrade the firmware and install CoLinkEx Driver 1.2.0 or 1.2.1 at first.
- One Debug Adapter:CoLinkEx _V10
- Two Jumper Caps (Height: 5mm each)
- One USB Cable (Length: 80cm)
- One Flat Cable (Length: 20cm)
- One Plastics Package Box (50*140*25mm)
- One CD-ROM
- Documents (CoLinkEx user manual & Packing List)