J-Link PRO is a refined version of the regular J-Link. It has an Ethernet interface in addition to the USB interface, as well as two additional LEDs which are used as hardware status indicators.
It connects via Ethernet or USB to the host, running Windows, Linux or Mac OS X.
J-Link PRO is fully compatible with J-Link and can be used "out-of-the-box". J-Link PRO uses DHCP per default. The built-in webserver makes manual configuration easy and convenient. Ethernet allows using the debug probe far away from the PC, over a hardwired or wireless network, in a development or production environment; download and debugging speed is higher and Ethernet provides electrical isolation from the PC.
All features of the regular J-Link also apply to this product.
- Fully compatible to J-Link
- Ethernet interface
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface
- Supported CPUs: Any ARM7/9/11, Cortex-A5/A8/A9, Cortex-M0/M1/M3/M4, Cortex-R4/R5 and Renesas RX100/RX200/RX610/RX621/RX62N/RX62T/RX630/RX631/RX63N
- Free software updates1, 2 years of support
- Additional LEDs for power and RESET indication
- Comes with web interface for easy TCP/IP configuration (built-in webserver)
- Serial Wire Debug (SWD) supported
- Serial Wire Viewer (SWV) supported
- Automatic core recognition
- Maximum target interface speed 60 MHz
- Download speed up to 3 MByte/second
- Powered through USB or power supply (comes with J-Link PRO)
- Support for adaptive clocking
- All target interface signals can be monitored, target voltage can be measured
- Support for multiple devices
- Fully plug and play compatible
- Standard J-Link 20-pin target connector
- Wide target voltage range: 1.2V - 5V
- USB and 20-pin ribbon cable included
- Memory viewer (J-Mem) included
- Comes with licenses for: J-Link RDI / RDDI, J-Link Unlimited Flash Breakpoints, J-Link GDB Server, J-Flash
- Software Developer Kit (SDK) available
- Embedded Trace Buffer (ETB) support
- 14-pin JTAG adapter available
- Galvanic isolation from host system via Ethernet
- Optical isolation adapter available
- Target power supply: J-Link can supply up to 300 mA to target with overload protection.
- J-Link PRO
- Ethernet cable
- 20-pin, 0.1" ribbon cable
- USB cable (A to B)
- USB power supply