- ARM mbed LPC1768 Board
- USB connector cable
- Setup Guide
ARMS's mbed LPC1768 Board lets you get up-and-running quickly in evaluating the superior performance and capability of the LPC1768. The LPC1768 is developed with an extensive set of peripherals that allow for a broad array of designs and applications.
The ARM LPC1768 Board allows you to quickly and easily evaluate the LPC176x family of microcontrollers. The microcontroller, board and accompanying features make it a great starting point for your next Cortex-M3 project. It is populated with the LPC1768 to demonstrate LPC176x features, the LPC1768 board allows the evaluation of the high level integration and low power consumption of the LPC1768.
The LPC1768 is a Cortex-M3 microcontroller for embedded applications featuring a high level of integration and low power consumption at frequencies of 100 MHz. Features include 512 kB of flash memory, 64 kB of data memory, Ethernet MAC, USB Device/Host/OTG, 8-channel DMA controller, 4 UARTs, 2 CAN channels, 3 SSP/SPI, 3 I2C, I2S, 8-channel 12-bit ADC, 10-bit DAC, motor control PWM, Quadrature Encoder interface, 4 general purpose timers, 6-output general purpose PWM, ultra-low power Real-Time Clock with separate battery supply, and up to 70 general purpose I/O pins.
- Convenient form-factor: 40-pin DIP, 0.1-inch pitch
- Drag-and-drop programming, with the board represented as a USB drive
- Best-in-class Cortex-M3 hardware
- 100 MHz ARM with 64 KB of SRAM, 512 KB of Flash
- Ethernet, USB OTG
- SPI, I2C, UART, CAN
- GPIO, PWM, ADC, DAC
- Easy-to-use online tools
- Web-based C/C programming environment
- Uses the ARM Real View compile engine
- API-driven development using libraries with intuitive interfaces
- Comprehensive help and online community