- Product Dimensions: 43mm×43mm×5.88mm
- Operating Temperature: -20 degC ~ 70 degC
- Operating Temperature for Stable Imaging: 0 degC ~ 50 degC
- Focus: Auto
- Object Distance: 30cm ~ ∞
- Resolution: 600LW/PH (Center)
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Power Consumption: 150mW (VGA), 200 mW (QSXGA)
- Active Array Size: 2592×1944
- Pixel Size: 1.4μm×1.4μm
- Max Frame Rate: 15 fps (QSXGA)
- AGC/AEC/White Balance: Auto
- Compatible Boards: MarS Board, RIoTboard (can also work with a PC installed with Windows 2000\Windows XP\Windows 7)
CAM8200-U is a 5-megapixel USB digital camera module designed by Embest Technology and featured with automatic focus, white balance, exposure control and gain control. It is currently compatible with the NXP i.MX 6 processors-based evaluation boards from Embest including RIoTboard and MarS Board.
CAM8200-U can also work with PCs installed with Windows 2000\Windows XP\Windows 7 system (the driver required will be installed automatically under Windows systems). CAM8200-U implements image capture by working with an evaluation board to which the module is connected through a mini USB cable.
|Sample code||SAMA5D4 Sample Code for CAM8200-U Camera Module (.zip)|