The three-phase brushless motor pre-driver DRV8308 drives sensored brushless DC and brushless AC (BLAC) - often referred to as permanent magnet synchronous (PMSM). Aimed at 12V and 24V motors, this configurable pre-driver features an integrated digital speed loop with advanced commutation timing and control.
The DRV8308EVM (evaluation module) serves as a user-friendly evaluation kit that allows users to control the DRV8308 and motors through a Windows graphical user interface. The EVM is a high-performance, power-efficient, cost-effective platform that speeds development for quicker time to market. Applications include pumps, industrial equipment, currency counters, and printers.
- Easy to use hardware and Windows GUI
- The included motor gets you spinning fast!
- Jumper configuration for Hall power and signal type, and SPI/EEPROM modes
- Connections to the on-board MCU can be disconnected for external control
- Supports 8.5V to 32V and 5A power. Current can be increased by changing RSENSE
- TI NexFET power stage supports 8A continuous
- DRV8308EVM main PCB
- TelcoMotion motor
- Micro USB cable