- 12-bit resolution of Analog-to-Digital conversion
- Up to 50K samples per second
- 4 input channels
- Low power consumption (500nA typical standby)
- Communication is done using industry standard Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI).
- mikroBUS™ form factor enables easy integration.
- Supported in all mikroElektronika compilers.
- Ready-to-use examples save development time
- Analog-to-digital converter board at a popular price.
ADC Click is an accessory board in mikroBus™ form factor. It includes a 12-bit Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC) MCP3204 that features 50k samples/second, 4 input channels and low-power consumption (500nA typical standby, 2µA max). Board uses industry standard SPI communication interface. It is small in size and features convenient screw terminals for easier connections. Board is set to use 3.3V power supply by default. Place PWR SEL SMD jumper to 5V position if used with 5V systems.
mikroBUS™ is specially designed pinout standard with SPI, I2C, Analog, UART, Interrupt, PWM, Reset and Power supply pins.
Applications: Data Acquisition, Instrumentation, Measurement