- Temperature can be represented in 12-bit or 14-bit format in operating range from -40 to 100°C with accuracy of /-0.5°C at room temperature.
- Humidity can be represented in 8-bit or 12-bit resolution with /-3% accuracy.
- Typical standby, 400nA max.
- Ready-to-use examples save development time.
- mikroBUS™ form factor enables easy integration.
- Supported in all mikroElektronika compilers.
- Ready-to-use examples save development time
- Temperature and Humidity sensor in one board.
SHT11 Click is an accessory board in mikroBus™ form factor. It includes a digital humidity and temperature sensor SHT11. A unique capacitive sensor element is used to measure relative humidity while the temperature is measured by a band-gap sensor. Serial I2C interface and factory calibration, allow easy and fast system integration. Board is set to use 3.3V power supply by default. Solder PWR SEL SMD jumper to 5V position if used with 5V systems.mikroBUS™ is specially designed pinout standard with SPI, I2C, Analog, UART, Interrupt, PWM, Reset and Power supply pins.
Applications: Board is convenient for high-speed precise humidity and temperature measurement devices.