The Thermo Click is an accessory board in mikroBUS form factor. It features MAX31855K thermocouple-to-digital converter as well as PCC-SMP connector for K-type thermocouple probes. The MAX31855K has temperature range between -270 and 1372 deg C with sensitivity of about 41uV/deg C. It has built-in 14-bit ADC converter.
The Thermo Click communicates with target board via SPI interface (read-only), and it has a LED diode (GREEN) that indicates the presence of power supply. The board is designed to use 3.3V power supply only. It has a LED diode (GREEN) that indicates the presence of power supply.
- Cold-Junction Compensation
- 14-Bit, 0.25 deg C Resolution
- Simple SPI-Compatible Interface (read-Only)
- Detects Thermocouple Shorts to GND or VCC
- On-board PCC-SMP connector for K-type thermocouple probes
- mikroBUS form factor enables easy integration
- Board is rich in silk screen markings which facilitate connections.
- Easiest way to get accurate temperature readings from popular K-type thermocouple probes
- Thermo Click Board
Probes) connector results in support for high accuracy temperature measurement.