The Microstack™ Baseboard for Raspberry Pi® brings the world of Microstack™ modules to the amazing world of Raspberry Pi®. It routes the appropriate GPIO pins of the Raspberry Pi® to sockets to connect Microstack™ modules. The onboard 3.3V regulator makes enough current available to power a stack of Microstack™ modules, separate from the limited 3.3V supply on the Raspberry Pi®.
The 5V supply to the regulator and some Microstack™ modules can either be supplied from the Raspberry Pi®, or via an additional, onboard 5V microusb socket. The unique multicolour PCB, and polarised sockets help ensure the correct modules are fitted in the correct orientation in the correct socket.
- Rapid Development
- Easy Prototyping
- Ideal Internet of Things platform
- Easy sensing
- Brings the world of Microstack™ modules to the Raspberry Pi®
- Fully supported with Microstack™ Node Python Library
- Quick to get started on Raspberry Pi® with simple to install drivers
- Online example code
- Unique colour coded PCB for simplicity
- Online 3.3V power regulator takes the load of the Raspberry Pi®’s 3.3 volt power rail
- Microstack Adapter Board