- CC3200 Wi-Fi wireless MCU
- USB interface to PC for CCS/IAR using FTDI USB drivers
- Flash update over the USB using SimpleLink Programmer
- 2 20-pin connectors enables compatibility with other TI LaunchPads with added functions
- Standalone development platform featuring sensors, LEDs and push-buttons
- Power from USB for the LaunchPad as well as external BoosterPack
- Operates from 2 AA alkaline batteries
- On-board antenna and U.FL connector selectable using a capacitor re-work
- Supports 4 wire JTAG and 2 Wire SWD
- GNU Debugger (GDB) support over Open On chip debugger (OpenOCD)
This version of the SimpleLink Wi-Fi CC3200 LaunchPad is based on pre-production silicon, which can be used for evaluation and software development. Kits and QFN devices, as well as module samples based on production silicon meeting datasheet performances will be available from TI or authorized distributors later this summer.
The SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi® CC3200 LaunchPad evaluation kit is a development platform for the CC3200 wireless microcontroller (MCU), the industry’s first single-chip programmable MCU with built-in Wi-Fi connectivity. The board features on-board emulation using FTDI device and includes sensors for a full out-of-the-box experience. This board can be directly connected to a PC using software development platforms including CCS and IAR.
This LaunchPad comes with driver support and a software development kit (SDK) with 40 applications for Wi-Fi protocols, internet applications, and MCU peripheral examples.
Start your design with the industry’s first single-chip microcontroller unit (MCU) with built-in Wi-Fi connectivity. Created for the Internet of Things (IoT), the SimpleLink CC3200 device is a wireless MCU that integrates a high-performance ARM Cortex-M4 MCU, allowing customers to develop an entire application with a single IC. With on-chip Wi-Fi, Internet, and robust security protocols, no prior Wi-Fi experience is required for faster development.
Key Applications: Cloud Connectivity, Internet Gateway, Home Automation, Industrial Control, Home Appliances, Smart Plug and Metering, Access Control, Wireless Audio, Security Systems, IP Network Sensor Nodes, Smart Energy
- C3200 LaunchPad development tool
- Micro USB cable
- Quick start guide
2) An 802.11b/g/n (2.4 GHz) Wireless Access Point (AP)
3) A computer running the Microsoft Windows 7 or XP operating systems
4) CC3200 Software Development Kit (Download and install the following software - CC3200SDK)
|Getting Started:TI CC3200|
Watch as an element14 Product Specialist gets started using the TI CC3200.