The USB PICtail. Plus Daughter Board is a USB demonstration board for evaluating Microchip Technology’s 16 and 32-bit USB product lines using the Explorer 16 development board.
The USB PICtail Plus Daughter Board is attached to the Explorer 16 Development Board, either through the J5 connector, or by attaching to the edge of the Explorer 16 via the horizontal PICtail Plus Daughter Board connection interface. The USB PICtail Plus Daughter Board is capable of sourcing 100 mA to VBUS when operating as an embedded host or in OTG mode. If the desired application requires more than100 mA for an embedded host application, then a 5V power supply must be attached to the 5V rail of the Explorer 16. OTG applications are limited to sourcing 100 mA on VBUS.
- Example circuits for USB device, embedded host and On-The-Go (OTG)
- Both horizontal and vertical PICtail Plus Daughter Board connection interfaces
- Supports Explorer 16 development board
- 4 jumpers to select the operational mode and optional feature
- USB PICtail Plus Daughter Board