The CC-Debugger is a small programmer and debugger for the TI Low Power RF System-on-Chips. It can be used together with IAR Embedded Workbench for 8051 (version 7.51A or later) for debugging and SmartRF Flash Programmer for flash programming. The CC Debugger can also be used for controlling selected devices from SmartRF Studio.
The CC-Debugger is primarily used for flash programming and debugging software runn ing on CCxxxx 8051-based System-on-Chip (SoC) devices from Texas Instruments. The PC tools available for these purposes are the SmartRF™ Flash Programmer  from Texas Instruments and IAR Embedded Workbench® for 8051 from IAR Systems.
When connected to the debugger, the SoC devices can be controlled directly from SmartRF™ Studio. SmartRF Studio will also be able to control supported CCxxxx RF transceivers (CC25 20, CC2500, CC110x, CC11xL , CC112x, CC120x) when they are connected to the debugger.
In addition, CC-Debugger is used for configuring the CC85xx devices with PurePath Wireless Configurator and controlling them with PurePath Wireless Commander.
- CC-Debugger can be used to program and debug the following 8051-based system-on-chips from Texas Instruments:
- CC1110, CC1111
- CC2430, CC2431
- CC2510, CC2511
- CC2530, CC2531, CC2533
- CC2540, CC2541
- CC2543, CC2544, CC2545
- It is possible to control the same devices from SmartRF Studio. In addition, CC-Debugger can control the following transceivers from SmartRF Studio:
- CC1120, CC1121, CC1125, CC1175
- CC1100, CC1101, CC110L, CC113L, CC115L
- CC2500, CC2520
- It can also be used to program the PurePath Wireless devices
- CC8520, CC8521
- CC8530, CC8531
- The CC Debugger works with IAR EW8051 version 7.51A or later.
- 1 x CC Debugger
- 1 x USB-A to Mini-B USB cable
- 1 x 10-pin flat cable with 2x5 2.54 mm connector
- 1 x 10-pin flat cable with 2x5 1.27 mm connector
- 1 x Converter board 2.54 mm – 1.27 mm connector