- Mini-board (EVAL-ADuCM360MKZ) for the ADuCM360 and ADuCM361
- J-Link OB emulator (USB-SWD/UART-EMUZ)
- Development tools
- Analog Input/Output
- Dual 24-bit ADCs (ADuCM360)
- Single 24-bit ADC (ADuCM361)
- Programmable ADC output rate (3.5 Hz to 3.906 kHz)
- Flexible input mux for input channel selection to both ADCs
- ARM Cortex™-M3 32-bit processor
- Serial wire download and debug
- Internal watch crystal for wake-up timer
- 16 MHz Oscillator with 8-way Programmable Divider
- 128k Bytes Flash/EE Memory, 8kB SRAM
- In-circuit debug/download via serial wire and UART
- Power Consumption, MCU active mode
- Core consumes 290 μA/MHz
- Overall system current consumption of 1.0 mA with core operating at 500 kHz (both ADCs on, input buffers off, PGA gain of 4, one SPI port on, and all timers on)
- Power consumption, power down mode: 4μA (wake-up timer active)
- On-Chip Peripherals
- UART, I2C and 2 x SPI Serial I/O
- 16-bit PWM Controller
- 19-Pin Multi-Function GPIO Port
The EVAL-ADuCM360QSPZ is an evaluation kit for the ADuCM360 and ADuCM361. This kit features a mini-board (EVAL-ADuCM360MKZ) and an J-Link OB emulator (USB-SWD/UART-EMUZ) that connects to a PC USB port via a USB cable. A comprehensive set of development tools is included on the DVD.
The ADuCM360/ADuCM361 is a low power fully integrated, 24-bit data acquisition system incorporating dual, high performance multi-channel sigma-delta (Σ-Δ) ADCs, ARM Cortex M3® MCU, and Flash/EE memory on a single chip.
ADI provides low cost development platforms for the Cortex M3 based ADuCxxx microcontrollers. EVAL-ADuCM360QSPZ evaluation kit can be used to fully evaluate the ADuCM360 and ADuCM361. The ADuCM360/361 are pin compatible and are identical except the ADC0 is not available on ADuCM361.
The hardware is designed for simplicity, flexibility and ease of use. This facilitates performance evaluation of the device with the minimum external components. The supplied ADI J-link OB emulator connects to the miniboard, providing supply, UART communication and debug capability.
The QuickStart Plus Kit for the ADuCM360/361 Precision Analog Microcontrollers features true non-intrusive Serial Wire emulation and an assembly & C-source debugging environment. This provides a comprehensive hardware development environment.
- An ADuCM360 mini-board
- An Analog Devices J-Link OB emulator
- USB cable
- Keil MDKARMevaluation version integrated software development tool
- IAR EWARM evaluation version integrated software development tool
- CM3WSD Serial DownloaderExample Code
- Function Libraries
- Get Started User Guide
- Datasheets, Application Notes, Etc.