Designers of Serial EEPROM applications can enjoy the increased productivity, reduced time to market and rock-solid design that only a well thought out development system can provide. Microchip's MPLAB® Starter Kit for Serial Memory Products includes everything necessary to quickly develop a robust and reliable Serial EEPROM design, and greatly reduces the time required for system integration and hardware/software fine-tuning.
The MPLAB Starter Kit for Serial Memory Products connects directly to the USB port on a computer. The PC USB connection supplies communications and power to the board. The Memory Starter Kit includes programmer circuitry that allows data to be programmed onto the serial memory device and to verify its contents, all using MPLAB IDE.
The MPLAB Starter Kit for Serial Memory Products was designed to be a simple to use, yet powerful tool for people designing or troubleshooting serial memory applications. Apart from programming and reading the contents of all Microchip serial memory devices, it can help understand the communications between the memory device and a microcontroller, and to troubleshoot application problems.
- 3.3V and 5.0V on-board voltage selection
- Supports Microchip UNI/O® bus, I²C™, SPI, and Microwire Serial EEPROMs
- 1.8V to 5.5V external voltage support
- Includes free copy of MPLAB IDE
- USB interconnect
- Windows 2000, XP, and Vista (32-bit)
- MPLAB IDE
- Integrated Serial EEPROM interface tool
- Total Endurance™ software model
- USB cable
- Serial EEPROM sample pack