The MiWi Demo Kit – 2.4 GHz MRF24J40 is an easy-to-use evaluation and development platform for IEEE 802.15.4 application designers. This kit includes Microchip’s MRF24J40MA transceiver module and also features Microchip’s PIC18 XLP microcontroller family. The kit includes all hardware needed to rapidly prototype wireless applications. The demonstration kit is also pre-programmed with the MiWi™ protocol stack.
Developers can reprogram or modify the PIC18 MCU Flash memory, and develop/debug application code all on the same platform.
Note: This kit is not intended for ZigBee® development.
- MiWi stack support – MiWi, MiWi P2P and MiWI Pro
- MRF24J40MA FCC/IC/ETSI certified module with 25AA02E48 EUI Node Identity serial EEPROM
- MCP9700A Temperature sensor
- LCD display to develop interactive wireless demos
- Board can be powered by two AAA batteries
- Two MiWi Demo boards with MRF24J40MA module
- PIC18 Microcontroller
- LCD display