This daughter board demonstrates the MCP4725 (12 bit DAC with non-volatile memory) features using the Explorer 16 Development Board and the PICkitTM Serial Analyzer.
Supported Operating Systems:
- MPLAB® IDE
- MPLAB C30
- MPLAB ICD 2
- PICkit Serial Analyzer GUI
- PIC Explorer 16 Demo Board
- PICkit Serial Analyzer
- Experimenting with the MCP4725 features in PIC 24 environment.
- Experimenting with the MCP4725 features using PICkit Serial Analyzer
- MCU (PIC24FJ128) firmware examples to write the MCP4725 DAC Register and EEPROM
- Step by step examples on using the PICkit Serial Analyzer
- Programming the MCP4725 DAC and EEPROM registers using the PIC Explore 16 demo board and PICkit Serial Analyzer.
- Daughter Board