The MCP4725 SOT-23-6 Evaluation Board is a quick and easy evaluation tool for the MCP4725 12-bit DAC device. It works with Microchip's popular PICkit™ Serial Analyzer or independently with the customer's applications board.
Connect the MCP4725 SOT-23-6 Evaluation Board to the PICkit™ Serial Analyzer and type in the DAC input data in the PICkit™ Serial Analyzer's PC Graphical User Interface program.
The PICkit™ Serial Analyzer will then send the user's data to the DAC device automatically. The DAC's analog output will be available immediately at the output pin. The user will appreciate the simplicity of evaluating the DAC device using this kit.
The customer also can connect the MCP4725 SOT-23-6 Evaluation Board directly to their applications board and test out their systems functions immediately.
Features of MCP4725EV:
- Evaluate the MCP4725 Analog Output
- Writing and Reading DAC register and EEPROM data
Features of MCP4725:
- 12-Bit Resolution
- On-Board Non-Volatile Memory (EEPROM)
- ±0.2 LSB DNL (typ)
- External A0 Address Pin
- Normal or Power-Down Mode
- Fast Settling Time of 6µs (typ)
- External Voltage Reference (VDD)
- Rail-to-Rail Output
- Low Power Consumption
- Single-Supply Operation: 2.7V to 5.5V
- I2CTM Interface:
- Eight Available Addresses
- Standard (100 kbps), Fast (400 kbps) andHigh Speed (3.4 Mbps) Modes
- Small 6-lead SOT-23 Package
- Extended Temperature Range: -40°C to 125°C
- Evaluation Board