The ADS1278EVM-PDK is a complete evaluation/demonstration kit, which combines ADS1278EVM with the DSP-based MMB0 board as a motherboard. The mother board and the ADCPro™ evaluation software are supplied for use with a personal computer running Microsoft™ Windows operating system. This combination of boards allows the complete evaluation of the ADS1278 device.
Based on the single-channel ADS1271, the ADS1274 (quad) and ADS1278 (octal) are 24-bit, delta-sigma (ΔΣ) analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) with data rates up to 144k samples per second (SPS), allowing simultaneous sampling of four or eight channels. The devices are offered in identical packages, permitting drop-in expandability.
- Vibration/Modal Analysis
- Multi-Channel Data Acquisition
- Acoustics/Dynamic Strain Gauges
- Pressure Sensors
- Easy-to-use evaluation software for Microsoft™ Windows XP and Windows 7
- Built-in analysis tools including scope, FFT, and histogram displays
- Data collection to text files
- Complete control of board settings
- Easily expandable with new analysis plug in tools from Texas Instruments
- Evaluation Module