The is a ready-to-use platform for evaluating the performance of the LOG114 in various configurations.The comes configured to operate on a single 5-V power supply. The circuit used in the is designed to operate over a wide range of input currents (10 nA to 10 mA) and scales the output voltage from 1.15 V to 2.75 V. Additional circuitry includes a precision level shifter and high-current linearity correction section.
The LOG114 is a single-supply, high-speed, precision logarithmic amplifier. This device computes the logarithm or log-ratio of an input current or voltage relative to a reference current or voltage. The is a ready-to-use platform for evaluating the performance of the LOG114 in various configurations.
- Onet erbium-doped fiber optic amplifier (EDFA)
- Laser optical density measurement
- Photodiode signal compression amp
- Log, log-ratio function
- Analog signal compression in front of analog-to-digital (ADC) converter
- Absorbance measurement
- Easy to use
- High Speed Precision
- Wide Input Dynamic Range
- Operates on a single 5V supply
- PCB footprint provided for photo diode or resistor input
- Evaluation Board